Friday, February 26, 2010

I Seriously Need to Lose Weight

Since I gave birth I noticed that I gained so much weight. I tried many ways to shed pounds, but that did not work out very well. I feel very uncomfortable of my body because I can no longer wear the clothes I have before I was pregnant. I know that exercise and diet is the best way to lose weight, but I am too lazy to do it. I found another option to lose weight. I read this article online about detox diet, and it is a brand new very talked-about natural supplement. It is called Acai Detox Xtreme.  If you are interested about this new natural supplement and would like to use it, you can try it for FREE! I might need to get one too!

3 comments :

D said...

Ako nalang ng fat nimo Dhemz! hehe I've gotten thinner than before. :( I seriously need to GAIN weight. Mapalid nako sa hangin ani! hehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oo Dhemz, ibalik ang sexy body nimo kay aron maburos na sad ka ni hubby nimo hehehehe. Bitaw Dhemz, we feel good man pud pag sexy ta hehehe Goodluck on losing weight Dhemz

Unknown said...

Same here, really need to lose weight. Ako bitaw ingnan ako upaw tsang to buy me wii ky mosayaw ko or exercise aron mabinat ning mga bukog ngawalay exercise hehe nya mahilis ning mga love handles nga dili loving lol.