Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
This tag is all about those things that are not really important yet for some reasons, they bring happiness into our everyday lives that spending money for them is not a waste for they make us happy. So here are my list of 6 unimportant things:
2. Shoes. These are some of my shoes. Yeah, I know...not that many...but I love them....hehehe!
3. Hats. Oh, I love hats.
4. My Beads. This is one of my hobbies since high school.
5. Accessories. I love jewelries! Don't worry these are not real....maybe some of them...hehhee!6. Souvenirs. Everytime we travel or go somewhere I always make sure that I will get a souvenir. Now I am collecting shot glasses.
Now it is my turn to past this torch to my friends: Sistah Umma, Dangz Madz, Manang Rose, TCecile, Ate Amz, Hazel, Beth, TMarz, TKim, Grace Draper, Cacai, TEden, Inday Sis Kat, Sissy Ghie, Mommy Niks, Mommy Clang, Mommy Bamz, Tammy, Tbeng, TBeng, (I have 2 Beng's) hehhehe...Sweetdonut, Glenda, Anygen, Mommy Katherine, TJane, Yen, Mommy Lu, Tsang Gwafs, Mommy Lisa, Minnie Madz, Joanne, Khaye, and YOU!
There are coins for everybody and some aren’t even that expensive. So what are you waiting for? If you want to back your retirement by purchasing some coins, this is the place you should visit.
When it comes to luxury watches, Thewatchery.com is the most discounted watch dealer online. All watches are new and authentic with serial numbers. They have 100% positive feedback on ebay and have been a member since 1999. They have great customer service, and a great return policy and warranty. They also offer free shipping in the US only, and they are giving away a FREE watch with selected purchases.
I am thinking of getting my mother a new watch this coming Mother's day. I am sure she will love this Movado elliptica ladies watch. This item is on super sale. I think this is a great deal because the original price for this item is $1,700 and it is on sale now for only $495.00. So what are you waiting for? You should visit them today for details.
1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs (rules are made to be broken...so I will not pass this to anybody...I saw a lot of blogger's I know got this award already...if you don't have this award yet....feel free to grab it...thanks)
5. Add links to those blogs on yours
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog
I've got something from Hawaii! Yeppeeeeee....:) My sister-in-law handed me these items when she picked up Monster (their dog) the other day. Monster was with us for two weeks, because my SIL's family went to Hawaii for family getaways. So anyhow, I was surprised that she got something for us from Hawaii. Thanks a lot Aileen.
Sorry folks, I am not able to blog hop tonight....I know I owe you guys, but am not feeling well. I feel feverish (sigh). So I guess I will try to visit you tomorrow. Good Night/Day Everyone!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
If you want to see what people are saying about these tours, you can read the guest comments from their website. There are many things you can do on your tours such as visiting the Sealife Center, or go on a Prince William Sound Alaska Cruise where you will have a uniformed National Park Ranger as your narrator.
So what are you waiting for? If you are looking for a great vacation, you need to consider going on an Alaska tour. If you go during the summer, you can see the city of Anchorage dazzle itself with over 100,000 hanging baskets and hundreds of little island flower gardens. That would be a great site to see.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
It is that time for me to participate the Mommy Moments mania again. So this week's theme is DADDY MOMENT(s).
You Are Blooming Flowers
You are an optimistic person by nature. In even the darkest times, you are hopeful about the future.
You feel truly blessed in life and can sometimes be overwhelmed with emotions.
You have an artist's eye. You are always looking for beauty in the mundane.
You have a good sense of aesthetics, especially when it comes to shapes and color.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
How would you like to get more traffic to your website? Do you know that there are community aggregators online that can help improve your website's traffic. You may wonder what community aggregator means? A community aggretor or also known as blog portal is a customizable website that features bloggers websites, and are also a major source of blog traffic. One of these community aggregators is FeedCluster.com. You should visit feedcluster.com, and sign up for free. FeedCluster offers FREE hosting of community aggregators. If you own a blog, why not submit it to feedcluster.com to get started. This is your chance to improve your blog's traffic. I already joined, and now it is your turn. So what are you waiting for?
Friday, April 24, 2009
You can also deposit your tax refund to this card. This is an easy way to deposit your paychecks and tax refunds without having a bank account. You can use this prepaid debit card anywhere that you can use a MasterCard which is almost anywhere. A great feature of using the AchieveCard is their automatic bill pay. All of the bill records are kept by AchieveCard so you don't have to deal with it anymore. This is so much easier then writing checks, and mailing the bills manually. Their automatic bill pay is only $5.95 a month for unlimited use. That is a great price to relieve you of the hassle of getting money orders, and writing checks.
So what are you waiting for? If you want an easy to use credit card that won't cause you to fall deep into debt and an easy way to pay your bills, you need to checkout AchieveCard and see how they can help.
So then, A warm “hello” from a friend or a sincere and friendly smile from a stranger. We have a lot of reasons to smile. Aside from leaving comments, sharing things learning new stuff, droppin’ ECards, managing your other blogs, and flooding shoutmix or cbox, what have you. How would you do that online with your buddies from all over the globe? I thought of sharing something simple yet a brilliant idea to make your day. I want to share a special award with you.
According to the rule, to make your award valid is as easy as counting 1-2-3, you may:
1. Share this to anyone who inspires you and made you a better blogger or a better person in anyway or anyone who made you smile or anyone who deserves to be called “Certified QUEEN of BLOGS”.
2. Don’t forget to leave a message or comment with your name or nick and the URL of your web site or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name and website of the “Queen or queens” that you’ve chosen, so I may feature her on my web site real soon. I will include her on my blogroll as well. What are you waiting for? Pass it on.
3. Don’t forget to copy and paste the code of the badge of the badge that you like and show off your award on your web site. Please don’t modify the codes. For now you have 3 options to choose from, the original badge, the silver badge and the purple one in here.Thanks! Hail to the Queen of Blogs!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into bite size pieces
* 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
2. In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
When I moved here in the US from the Philippines four years ago, hubby and I bought a 3 year old half chow and half collie dog. And we named him BUDDY. Since we don't have Akesha back then, we treat him like our own son, and we even bring him to the dog parlor once in awhile. When Akesha came from the hospital, Buddy felt like his out of the picture. He maybe got jealous when Akesha arrived in our family, but now he's more than like a big brother to her. He protects Akesha every time we have people come over, or even when the doorbell rings. It is good to see them together playing, and it takes our breath away.
Once a year my sister-in-law take 2 weeks off vacation, and it happens that they owned a dog and nobody can look after their dog while they are gone. So since Monster and Buddy get along very well, she let us take care of Monster. A couple of weeks ago we doggysitted their dog. Akesha was having a great time with Monster, she was fascinated with Monster, and she follows him everywhere.