Last night I made a broccoli beef for dinner. Since I don't have all the ingredients with me, I made my own version of broccoli beef using gravy mix. Pretty nifty isn't it? It was very tasty. You should try using gravy mix too!
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into bite size pieces
* 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
2. In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens.