Monday, October 5, 2009

Online Market Place for Human Knowledge

I have played around with many different applications that allow me to conduct webinars and online meetings. One of those places is WisdomPan. This website is a premium advice and information sharing club. This website allows people who are subject matter experts to offer their advice and expertise to customers with for reasonable prices. What I like about this software is that it allows me to have an unlimited number of meetings and private lessons for free. It is also good that there is no software to install. They give me the ability to share my desktop which is a huge advantage compared to other sites. It also allows me to save my whiteboard for future use which can also be very useful. If you are looking to give great advice to people, you are going to want to checkout WisdomPan.

No comments :