Friday, October 9, 2009

Inspirational Blog Award

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg2JxOjPlMWI3uzKwdwdHEp10ZKI_EhnhUAsh57ub68CX0X0u2oM0t_U5ML98Zrd1xb_UI8zdH39QAmyrTyMd7yJtJwt9UA0pY7VXvWKLhRMAb8k0D9QSkDPnvMBk1NPKU3_k6wLQl9Dt8/s320/Inspirational.jpg
Another award I got from one of my dearest friends here in blog land, thanks a lot Mami Kat for sharing this "Most Inspirational Blog Award" to me. It is an honor to be part of your list. I would like to thank guys for supporting all my blogs, specially this blog "My Life's Perception and Inspiration". I am sure that without your continuous support this blog will never exist. It is an honor for me to share to you the journey of our life. I believe that what we experience in our life journey is the fruit to share with others. Thanks again!

2 comments :

Hitesh Rawat said...

this is nice........you were doing a good....job.....u earned it...

woo hoo......\,,,/ demcy

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Congratulations Dhemz. You truly deserve this award for being one of the friendliest and most inspiring blogger around. I know you will receive more awards and citations in the near future. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.