Friday, October 16, 2009

Adopt a Pet Today!

How would you like to adopt a pet? During my childhood days I remember the time when we have five dogs at home. I have seen how dominant and territorial they are. It is great to know that they protect you from stranger. I remembered when my father's friend drag him off the house to show him something, then all in a sudden our dog went out to my dad's friend and bit his butt. We were in shocked because maybe our dog thought that my dad was hurt or something. That was shocking! When I moved here in America from the Philippines, I really would like to adopt a cat or a puppy, though my husband insisted to get a dog. It was 5 years ago when hubby and I adopted our dog Buddy. Do you know that there is a great place for you to adopt a pet? You should visit petango.com. Petango's mission is to support the adoption of homeless pets throughout North America by assisting animal welfare organizations in finding homes for these pets, as well as facilitate the thousands of families looking to welcome these pets into their homes each year. If you are interested in cats, Petango.com - Adopt a cat! will provide you all the details. All pets at Petango are cared for at reputable shelters across the country, so you can rest assured that you are adopting a happy, well-loved pet that is looking for a new home. If you would like to adopt a pet in your area, all you need to do is visit their website and type in your zip code. So what are you waiting for? You should visit Petango.com - Adopt a dog today! to get started.

No comments :