Friday, September 4, 2009

An Open (Note)book

Are you feeling like you are old? I sure do. I have become quite slow in my old age which is only 3 years old. I also seem to get a virus quite frequently which is what causing my slowness. I resemble an HP G60t series laptop computer. I have a 15.6 inch diagonal display, and I have a duel-core processor with 1GB of memory and 160GB hard drive. I also have an Intel graphics accelerator card with a full-size numeric keypad. HP is having a great coupon deal that will give you a 30 dollar stackable site-wide coupon. You will get 30 dollars off on all orders greater than $150 at any HP Home Store. This offer is valid through 10/31 or while supplies last. Restrictions and exclusions apply. So you better hurry up before it is to late. HP has all kinds of computers to satisfy your needs. They are also offering free shipping for a limited time. They have a whole series of mini-computers to choose from along with a great selection of desktops. So what are you waiting for? If you are looking for a great computer, you need to visit the HP store today and use their coupon offer.

No comments :