Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August TopTen EC Droppers & My New Blog

Presenting...tan ta da dan! Here are my Top 10 avid EC Droppers for the month of August! Thanks a lot guys for your support. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.

Jean sQuared 28
Mom's Place 26
Bits and Pieces 26
Cacai's Steps and Journey 25
Wirez and Circuitz 25
Amazingly Me 24
Chuchie's Hideaway 21
Ungkutan 21
Basic Bloganomics 21
Mouth's Delight 20

Photobucket
I can't believe how time flies. In few more months pasko na (Christmas time)! Wow, I can't believe that it's September already. Anyhow, I have an announcement to make. Today September 1st I am going to launch a new blog of mine. It is called "Savour the Flavour". Since I have deleted my other blog, I have decided to make a new replacement. Yes, I made a new one. I hope you guys can check it out if you have time. Just click the button above. Thanks a lot!

P.S I am not able to blog hop tonight. Sorry folks I have some assignments to do. Will catch up tomorrow (Tuesday, CA. US time) promise!

14 comments :

Rechie said...

Hello sis..thanks for posting ur top 10 ec..naapil ko sa hall of fame dah.. I will surely add this blog ot my food blog kunuhay nga wlay sulod saonz di man kabalu....

take ur time sis..unahon jud ang pgtoon...para dli mapareha nku 4 years na sa akong 2-yr course hehehe.. la ko ka skul diay karon nga sem kay at that time nga on-going ang enrolment nmatay man to akong lolo gud..then la jud ko kapaenrol mao tambay..blog2x nalang sa ko ani

Ms. Journ said...

Hala ako sorry jud sis dhemz wala ko naka top sa karon hope sa sunod make my best...heheh

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Sus, september nman d i no, wala pko ka update ako top droppers. wala nman ko naapil dri gi sipa akoa ky tapulan ang tag iya ug hopping hehehehe

Hala nyora atimana ng assignment blog later hehehehe cge tsang oi, ni lili rako dri kadali. Goodluck sa new blog savour ahhhh hehehe kisses to akesha

Cecile said...

dhemmz,human nako nag bisita sa imong kitchen :-); lami tan awon uy, galing talaga nimo!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hallo sistah! busying-busy tayo sa pagaaral ha...goodluck ^_^ sige visit ko yan isa mo pang blog.
weeeh! pasko nanaman! merry christmas and a happy new year in advance ^_^ hehehe!

vhingF said...

aguy! ala na naman ako sa listahan ...bulakbol talaga ako eh..lagi absent hahahaha.

Cacai M. said...

agoy nganong wla mn ko ani na-100%. yikes! nalimtan sguro nko og toplok Madam sis.. anyway, okz lang japun ky apil mn sa top 10. heheh.. cool!

only for biz said...

hey no that different language.....i didn't get a single comment.......

but i'll make it to the next list....

woo hoo.......\,,,/

maxivelasco said...

as usual, wala napud ko sa list bah. hay naku. kanus-a kaha? hehe.

hugs dear dhemz!

katherine said...

ya..kasakay jud ko dah! pero di man perfect attendance..lagot man gud ning akong connection ba..wish this month, top jud ko hahaha

andama daan ako pinaskuhan kay korak jud ka pasko na diri sa pinas..kanta na ug christmas carol sa mga radyo hahaha

me said...

yehey apil ko..so happy Inday sis..dapat next month apil japon ko..hehehe

David Funk said...

Wow, I made the top 10! I haven't been very active in dropping since I started this job, and it shocks me to see my blog on anyone's top 10.

I guess my own life's perception and inspiration put in the top 10! LOL!

Seriously, thanks for posting, dropping my ECs, and taking the time out of your schedule to comment on my posts!:)

ghieGANDA said...

wow.. assignment? back to school kana sissy? that's nice.. may new blog ka? hehehe.. ako din! at long last. hehe.. kaya lang d ko pa malaunch. naks launch! haha.. d pa msyadong maayos. hehe.. balitaan kita.

visit ko savour the flavour mo ha? muah muah! =)

Rossel said...

waaah! hindi pa ako nakakasama sa top ec droppers kase naman hindi ako maka-click sa ec buttons. don't know why.