Monday, June 15, 2009

Peace of Mind for Expectant Parents

When I was five months pregnant with our daughter, a nurse from the hospital called me informing that there might be a possibility that our daughter had down syndrome. It was the worst news I have ever heard. I was crying and I immediately called my husband at work letting him know about it. We were devastated at the time, but we did not lose any hope. After several weeks of follow-ups, we finally found out that the test was negative, and the hospital gave us the wrong information. After a few months I had an unexpected delivery. Our daughter was born 7 weeks early and stayed in the NICU for 5 weeks. It was devastating seeing our child fighting for her life. She needed blood to sustain her life, and unfortunately I was not able to provide the blood for her. We were very lucky because she didn 't have any complications. I am very interested in investing in a cord blood bank for our future baby. I have found out that Cryo-Cell International is the best option to consider for this type of investment. Cryo-Cell Cord Blood Bank is pioneering the way in research, to find more solutions to preserve stem cells in a noncontroversial way. Cord blood is just the first step in new medical advancements. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to preserve your baby's cord blood. If you are interested in this information, you should visit cryo-cell.com for details. You might want to read the Cryo-Cell testimonials as well. So what are you waiting for? Take advantage of this special discounted current offers and ENROLL NOW!

2 comments :

Lulu said...

dalia man tawon ka nakadakop ani oi... hehehe

Betchay said...

I read some of your post here sis about your daughter,I am glad she is very healthy despite of her premature birth,ug ako lagi pud sa side nimo magoul jud ko kaayo,maayo gani ka kay strong ka.

But anyway salamat nalang kang lord nga healthy jud ang little lady nimo. :)