Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Smart Blogger Award

AteCes of "Down Home with the Kenyons" just pinched me with this "Smart Blogger Award"...hehhee! I am not really sure if I am qualified to take this award. It made me feel guilty or something. I just don't know if Ate Cecile was mistaken to include me on her list....hehhehe! I really don't consider myself as a smart blogger, though I am a smart wife to my husband and a smart mother to my daughter....hehhehe! Anyhow, thanks a lot TCes for this award.
AteCes blogs are very inspiring. She allows us to know who she is as a person, friend, wife and mother. She's also a good cook..that's why sometimes I steal some of her recipes...hehehe! She's one of the sweetest and nicest person I've ever met her in the blogosphere. She's not FAKE like any other person you know...bato-bato sa langit ang matamaan wag magagalit...hehhehe! I am lucky to have met an online Ate like her...:) Thanks a lot TCes for everything. I am wordless....hehhehe!


The rules:
1. Link the one who gave this award and let them know you posted it.
2. Pass this to as many Smart Bloggers as you can think and make sure to write something about them, like what makes you think they are Smart.

3. Let them know they have an Award.

Again, again....I am not going to pass this award...I've decided to keep this award for myself. You guys can grab this anytime you want. I believe you all are smart bloggers!

3 comments :

payatot said...

hi demcyapdiandias, kamusta ka nman? dapat proud ka sa award mo na to kahit sabi mo nga e di ka naman ganun ka smart, pero mas maganda naman ang sinabi mo na smart ka sa asawa mo at anak mo dahil dun nasusukat ang isang tatay o nanay...congrats demcyapdiandias..kinumpleto ko talaga pangalan mo para di mo ko malimutan, hahahaha :-P :-P :-P

amy said...

joker talaga ikaw sis noh LOL, hayyy, you made me smile today...

amy said...

by the way, ang weather diri karon? kamolo ko text imo kay off man PC kay tingog man siren nga tornado warning...asus...kulba jud ang kalangitan , pero milabay na...70 m/hr ang hangin..kulbaan jud ko diri pirmi ayy, na unsa nalang kaha sa hurricane season lagi