Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Love Your Blog Award

I would like to thank TVhing, Chie and Meryl for this awesome award. Thanks a lot ladies!

TVhing is such a wonderful person, a loving mother, and a great wife. She's a very very nice lady who always make me laugh every time we chat online. I would say that she's full of energy, fighter, and very down to earth person. She's one of the big sisters I admire here in the blogosphere. Thanks a lot TVhing for the friendship I have found in you. Stay cool!

Chie is one of my little sisters I've found here in the blogosphere. I've met her through Friendster. She's also a nice person. Very talented, smart, and sexy....hehhehe! I am very happy to have met a person like her. She's been working hard on her studies, and I know for sure that she will reach her dreams someday to work as a government employee....hehehhe! go girl! Thanks a lot sis for sharing a bit of your life story...that will be sealed forever....hehhehe!

Meryl is one of the newest friends I have met here in the blogosphere. She just recently moved here in the US from the Philippines. I know how she feel right now being away from her family and friends in the PI. I am glad that she keeps herself away from being homesick, and keeping herself busy through blogging. I can feel that she's a very nice person as well. Thanks a lot sis for the friendship.

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her awesome blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!

RULES BROKEN!!!
Again I am not going to pass this award to anyone...yep, call me selfish...hehhee! I will keep this award for myself. Feel free to grab this guys.

1 comment :

meryl said...

hi sis..thanks for posting...you deserve this award...your blog is very interesting talaga ^_^ God bless :)