Friday, April 17, 2009

Best Blogger Award 2009

This award was given to me by David of Basic Bloganomics. Thanks a lot D for being a nice friend. Stay cool and keep rapp'n....hehhehe! Chie of Chuchie's Hideaway also awarded me with this Best Blogger Award...thanks a lot sissy dear!

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/BigSoonersfan/28384-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Eight.jpg
I decided to just keep this award for myself, seems like everybody has this award already. If you don't have this award yet, feel free to grab it! Have fun!

1 comment :

David Funk said...

Yeah, I can see that I'm going to have to post some more rap entries. I do have something in mind though, so stay tuned. Chuchie also awarded me this one, and it's always nice to have multiple bloggers pass the same award to you.

The pleasure is always mine to present awards to you because you deserve all of them that you get!:)