Friday, March 6, 2009

Online Backup

There is one thing that can be pretty frustrating and that is when my computer crashes. I have a lot of information on my computer, and I usually don’t back it up. About a month ago my computer crashed, and I lost all of my information. I didn’t realize how dependent I was on my computer. When I was getting ready to do my taxes, I didn’t have my tax files anymore because I didn’t backup my computer. I had to resort to my paper copies which took me a few hours to find. If you can’t afford to allow your computer to crash, you need to come up with a backup solution. Some hard drives can last a long time, but other hard drives might crash only after a few years. If your hard drive crashes and you haven’t backed up your computer, then you are out of luck. So a good solution that you need to consider is to do an Online Backup. Sumo Backup is a backup solution that is being used by large corporations. They can backup your computer with ease. The software will run in the background and creates a new file version every time you save. It is also easy on your bandwidth. So what are you waiting for? Before your computer crashes, you need to back it up. You don’t want to go through the experience I did.
Post?slot_id=32512&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments :