Thursday, February 26, 2009

Strawberry Smoothie

One of my hubby's likes is "Smoothie". I never made smoothie in my entire life. I learned how to make it when hubby taught me how easy it was. I am not very fond of smoothie. I like to make it all the time just for hubby and Akesha. I added grape juice instead of water, and it taste better.
Strawberry Smoothie


1container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free strawberry, strawberry kiwi or strawberry mango yogurt
1/2cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
1/2cup orange or pineapple juice

Pineapple chunks, strawberries or kiwifruit slices, if desired









Print these coupons...
















About Concordance™




1.In blender, place yogurt, strawberries and juice. Cover; blend on medium speed about 2 minutes or until smooth.
2.Pour into serving glass. Garnish with pineapple. Serve immediately.

1 comment :

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I love Strawberries and love Strawberry smoothies as well! Thanks for sharing!