Living here in the US for almost 4 years is quite interesting. For that long period of time, I admit that sometimes I don't feel that I belong here. I have met quite a few Filipina friends here in our area but I don't feel the "click", you know what I mean. Also it is hard to trust someone whom you don't know well. I miss the company that I have with my friends back in the Philippines. I used to have groups of friends wherever I go, but then when I moved here in the US I felt like an outcast. Thanks to the blogging revolution! I have found some good friends here in the blogosphere. One of these close friends I have is my pretty sistah Umma. Thanks a lot sis for the friendship I have found in you. Thanks also for the tag.
This tag is about the things I love about my husband. Anyhow, here's my piece.
Hubby and I may not be the best couple in the world....we may have our moments in our marriage, but in the end we know that we love each other.
Anyhow, here are some great points that my hubby have.
- Hubby is my first real boyfriend...that is why I'm so in love with him....hehhehe!
- I am very glad to have him in my life because he can handle my insanity when I get mad.
- I love the fact that he is very responsible and for taking care of me and Akesha.
- He is a great father and a very hands-on dad.
- I am glad because he helps me with house chores.
- He makes me smile all the time with his nonsense jokes.
- I am thankful because he give me flowers or plants every month.
- He is very understanding and supportive
-He always say "SORRY" even if it is my fault
-He always comfort me in times of sadness
-Even if he wants to do things on his way... the only choice he have is to follow my way
- I am glad that he's not an abusive husband that beats a wife...actually I am the one that beats him.
- He always find way to make up when we have fights.
- I love him because no matter what I do he is always there for me.
I love you HON! Thanks for everything...:)