Friday, January 9, 2009

A to Z Tag

I got tag from a friend of mine Joel who work in Brunei Darussalam. Salamat sa tag na ito kabayan!

A - Attached or Single? - Happily Married
B - Best Friend? - Many to mention...hhhehhehe!
C - Cake or pie? - Cake...am not really fond of any kind of pies
D - Day of choice? - Saturday
E - Essential item? - My laptop..without it I will miss to bloghop...hehhehe
F - Favorite Color? - Red cherry
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - Gummy Bears
H - Hometown? - Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental
I - Indulgence? - My loving family
J - June or July? - June, that is the month when I left the PI and arrived here in the US
K - Kids ?- Got precious one!
L - Life is not complete w/o - My Family
M - Marriage date? - December 24, 2004
N - Number of magazine subscriptions - I have 4
O - Orange or apple? - Apple
P - Phobias? - accidents (crashe)
Q - Quotes? - "Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind it doesn't matter."
R - Reason to smile? - I got this tag
S - Season of choice? - Summer
T - Tag people - Rose, TCecile, Ria, AnnaRhea, Amy, Madz, Chie, Hazel, Donabel,Cookie, Bogie, Umma, Grace, Benchiegrace, Khae, Kryk, and many more
U - Unknown fact about me - I have no idea...hahhaha!
V - Vegetable? - I love broccoli and mushrooms
W - Worst habit? - Shopping
X - Xray or ultrasound? - Xray
Y - Your favorite foods? - I love broccoli beef, calamari, pancit
Z - Zodiac sign - LEO..beware co'z I will growl....hehhehe!

3 comments :

amiable amy said...

agoy...ka nice ba ani...thanks Dhemz, i will post it today, i hope...hahaha

Madz said...

Uy,naa man diay ko tag diria... grab nako with sistah Amy ugma sa buntag Dhemz.. uy gang kalouy s Ginoo naabtan na pod ko alas 2 atang ug opps!! pero wla ka nkuha nako 2 opps sa paying post.. yeppeyyyyy 2 in one row...

Rechie said...

i just remembered that i still have tag in here..hehehehe sorry was busy lately dems... i am grabbing it now