I got this tag from one of my special friends here in the blogosphere Manang Rose of "Etcetera Etcetera". Thanks a lot sis for including me always.
1. Have you ever been on TV?
Am not exactly sure...maybe yes or maybe not...don't recall.
2. Have you ever sung in public?
Yep! During my high school and college days...am not good singer to tell you the truth...hehhe!
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
Never...and never will! Even if I dye my hair brown or any kind of color..it wont work...I don't know why...:)
4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
Never....I saw that in Chinese resto but never attempt to eat it...they said.."it taste like chicken"...hhmmm...ribbet ribbet! hehehe
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
I guess I had...hmmm..hehehe!
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
Not yet! I hope not to lol..
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Actually I did with my hubby's help. It was during Akesha's 1st birthday party...it was exhausting but we had fun!
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Stumbled but not fallen...hehheh! it happens all the time...:)
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
Yep! Many many times...I started when I was in high school..then college...some concerts...hubby's air force base....and hubby's company. Honestly, when I became a nurse someday I really would like to travel to any 3rd world country and work as a volunteer...of course my family needs to go with me...hhehee!