Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bride shirts

Have you been to a bridal shower before? How about planning a bridal shower? I had fun celebrating my bridal shower with my in-laws here in the US. I was not able to celebrate it with my friends because all of them live in the Philippines. If you are looking for shirts for the party, why not try the Bride t-shirts at Wedding ParTees.com. Wedding Partees creates each shirt to your specifications. You can select a shirt style, shirt size, shirt color, Swarovski crystal design and design color. They can also match your wedding colors, obtain hard-to-find sizes, and even provide maternity sizes! Visit them today.

1 comment :

Chubskulit Rose said...

nakuha ko din to manag bat sakin 200 words, kaw maiksi lang..

anyhow, tsalamat manang sa pagpapagandang muli ng aking munting shanty.. luvya, nytnyt na.. 1 am na pala hehehe..