Monday, January 12, 2009

Bangus (Milk Fish) Everyone?!

What did you have for dinner folks? Well, I just had fried boneless bangus for supper and almost 2 cups of rice...hush! It was a week ago when I bought this marinated fish at the Filipino store. I was not able to cook it right away maybe because I was lazy or busy on blogging.... hehehhe...:) I have been longing to get this fish because I have seen few of my friends here in the blogosphere who have showed their fried bangus. So now it is my turn! hehheh....I enjoyed eating my dinner with almost 2 cups of rice or maybe it was 2 cups....I think I ate a lot. I ruined my diet again, well I don't eat this more often anyway....here you go folks!

17 comments :

Jacky said...

wow..talaga naman sis. nakakatakaw na yang mga food mo... I miss na rin ang bangus lalo pag fried or relyenong bangus minus bones hehehe.

the donG said...

wow! hmmm... i can imagine the smell!

Umma said...

Look so yummy sistah... sometimes its ok to pig out if the food is like this... Ako sad makakaon pud 2 cups of rice if the food in the table is like that huhuhu.

Carnation said...

sarrap also my favorite. every time i go home to the phils i eat it nearly everyday!

Cecile said...

dhemz, sarap naman ng bangus mo :-) kakagutom!

bhart said...

boneless fish? that quite delicious menu:) if that is your mean.
I like it too.. have a great supper
(although I don't think you'll make the same course as yesterday)
ha ha

Euroangel said...

thanks for visit...love your lay-out..galing talaga ni Carlota..sorry can't drop ec..all i see are black box...don't know why??

amiable amy said...

seafoods? my weakness...yummy basad ani Dhemz oyy...gutom na noon ko

out of the blue said...

i just bought this too at the asian store we went to today. it's daing na bangus (smoked). Maybe we will have that tomorrow for dinner.

i'm shimumsy/alf. nice to meet you.

http://beinghybrid.com

Carlos said...

Hi! Care to x-link? I have added you already in my list. Have a nice day! http://carlos-ideas.blogspot.com

Joops said...

One of my wife's favorite hehehe..

misty said...

sarappp naman nyan sis, can I have some please?????

ryliej said...

Hey sis, do you soak it with lemon or some vinegar before frying it? I always marinate it the night before i cook it...masarap..

Carlos said...

Hi! Care to x-link? I have added you already in my list. Have a nice day! http://carlos-ideas.blogspot.com

The Dusun Aroma said...

hoho that's yummy! Demcy :)

But, it wont add significant weight bah :P coz you have it once a while only.

Cheers!

Hazelicious929 said...

ang sarap naman nito girl! panghatag pud diri beh hehehe

DeLiA said...

in Indonesia it called "BANDENG PRESTO"

the fish itself called "Ikan Bandeng"

my favorite fish :D