Wednesday, November 12, 2008

White Christmas!

Are you excited? Excited for what?....For Christmas you know?! Well, I do! Did you set up your Christmas tree yet? I saw some fellow bloggers did their Christmas tree already. They did a great job decorating, and I am impress. So this time, it is my turn to show our Christmas tree. Last year I did red/silver theme, and this time I changed my mind from red/gold to a white theme. Hubby is my number one fan when it comes to my decorations, he thought that is looks awesome and I did a great job! Well, I'm not yet done decorating it. I am just showing you the preliminary effect of our Christmas tree..heheh...:)
If you have any suggestions, please let me know. That would be great!

10 comments :

Umma said...

Wow! sistah.. its already Christmas in your home.. How I love seeing those Xmas tree being displayed and it reminds me the Christmas spirit back home.

You know the parties with your love ones and close friends and co-workers. Those are all fun especially the exchange gifts.

Well, here is fun too with my extended families. Have a great night dear.. Its getting dark now its only 5:00 pm here

Chubskulit Rose said...

Kami white Christmas talaga kasi puti ang Christmas tree hahaha..

Anonymous said...

wow ganda nman nyan dhemz,ay naku after thanks giving pa daw maglagay ng chrismas tree dito sabi ni hubby parang di pa ako handa sa christmas i miss in philippines pa rin i was sad nung makarinig ako ng christmas song...

Cecile said...

dhemz, ganda naman ng Christmas tree nyo. saka galing mo mag decorate, parang pro :-)

Madz said...

hi sistah, you're lucky to have all the choices to make your christmas tree, kami wla! lagi nlang malungkot pasko nmin, imagine since I have worked here in Angola, I have never spent pasko with family.. sa awa ng Dyos for 8 years na...heheheh

faye said...

demz
Merry christmas na!.
nice motif.

amiable amy said...

that is superb already girl...i like it...the X'mas Tree is well decorated...kulang nalang gifts sa baba...have a follow up photo on Xmas ha...yung maraming gifts na, don't forget to include my gifts under it ha?LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Demz, ganda naman ng Christmas tree ninyo.. next week pa kami mag put up ng tree. God bless u !

Wengss said...

This year I don't have xmas decor at home.
ganda ng xmas tree nimo oi, may pa theme2x ka pa ha hehe.
nice dhem great job

cel25's said...

woww.. kalami e uli sa pinas.. Merry Christmas Dhemz..