Monday, November 10, 2008

Galunggong For Me!

While we were at the Filipino store last Saturday, I also bought some fish. Hubby does not like any fish except the salmon. So, basically I bought it for myself! heheh...I bought the round scad (galunggong). I thought that it was fresh, well maybe. When we got home I immediately fried them so I will not forget about it. Sometimes I forget to cook them and leave the fish in the freezer for a long period of time. I am glad that I fried them ahead of time than I usually do. So, here's the fried galunggong for yah!

7 comments :

Chubskulit Rose said...

sarapppppppp, fave yan ni hubby.. uhmmm yumyum!

faye said...

sarap nyan demz sawsaw sa tuyo and kamatis plus kalamansi..maraming rice for sure..

Cecile said...

wow, nakakagutom naman :-) throw mo naman iba dito ;-)

Anonymous said...

sarap naman yan prito ang fav ko lagi sa pinas basta fish nakakagutom nman yang gg mo hehe namiss ko tuloy yan mukhang fresh medyo matagal na kmi di nagawi sa filipino store mamigay ka nalang sis hehe kc ngutom kmi sa gg mo

Chubskulit Rose said...

Pahingi manang au au... huwahhhhhhhhhhh, siramon (sarap) an hehehe

Wengss said...

lamia ani oi, sus ginoo. mokaon ju kog isda inig uli nmo og kinilaw

cel25's said...

woww dhemz.. lamian ana oy..kotoy tiyan nako ba..hehe