Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shopping for Christmas Decorations!

Christmas season is very important holiday for me. I love to decorate the house and I'm always looking forward what to do during Christmas season. Yesterday I went to the dollar tree store to get some Christmas decorations. I have been planning to get Christmas stuff long time ago, but I don't have time to go to the store because I am very busy with my online class.
Instead of going to the regular store that sells Christmas stuff, I'd rather go and shop to the dollar store. I mean, economically speaking it saves you a lot of bucks when you shop at the dollar store. I got pretty great deal when I shop there.
When I was at the store yesterday, I was confused of what should be my theme. I already have planned that gold/red will be my theme for our Christmas tree. I was overwhelmed to see all the Christmas decorations because they display a lot of them. So I finally made up my decision to change the theme from gold/red to white. I only spent under 50 bucks for all of these accessories....hahahha...:) what a great deal for me!

1 comment :

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow, deal queen ka talaga mare, kodus!