Friday, November 7, 2008

I got this Attitude




Your Attitude is Better than 70% of the Population



You have a good attitude. While a realist, you do see the positive side of most things. People love to be around you.

How's Your Attitude?
I have a good attitude, but if you mess up my day you will see the opposite side of me. I hate to see people trying to impersonate other people, can't they just be themselves? I admit that sometimes I can be a pessimist and that's given, I mean anybody does. I'm a very friendly and outgoing person, I love to mingle and deal with people where we can share the same interest. Have you ever heard the word "CLICK"? That is the word I use when it come to friendship.

5 comments :

Chubskulit Rose said...

yeyyyyyyyyyy mas suplada ako sayo, mas mabait ka ng 10% lol...

Malou said...

hahaha ewan ko pero sa totoo lang mabait ako wakekeke

Cecile said...

yup, heard that click word before, funny never heard about it and asked what that means :-)

Cecile said...

i mean my hubby never heard that before

Wengss said...

I tried this, ito ang sa akin.
waaa,

my attitude i better than 55% of population.

You have a positive attitude... sometimes. You prefer to see the world through clear glasses, not rose colored ones