Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag Fever From Marvz!

Got tag from Marvz! Thanks a lot! Tag is very in demand when it comes to blogging. Another way of networking I guess...hheehhe!

-----------start copy here---------

1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above).
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

-------end copy------

6 Random Things About Me
1. I am married for almost 4 years
2. I have a 2 year old daughter
3. I have a chowchow mix dog
4. I am taking an online class
5. I was born on August 20
6. I am addicted to BLOGGING

Now, I am tagging this people..heheh!
Wildlife
Sideduck
Entertainment
Rotiv
Persuasion
Programmer's Weblog

No comments :