Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Pink Sisterhood

I have another tag people! Thanks to my fellow bloggers Chelle , Ria and Grace for this tag. Let's spread the Breast Cancer Awareness.
So, here's what you need to do:

**start copy***

1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

PINK Sisterhood
1.Fara 2. Massy 3. N.O.Y 4. Mariuca 5. A Great Pleasure 6. Benchiegrace 7. Grace 8. Jhelea 9. Richelle 10. Demcy and YOU Next!

Now, it is my turn to pass the torch to my sisterhoods:
TMerlyn, TCecille, TFaye, TWeng, Rose, Chie, & Umma.

2 comments :

  1. you are very sweet to think of me, and i like you for that :-)will post it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much sisterette, di ko alam to ah hehehe.. will grab it later.. mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by and for leaving a comment. Your opinion is highly appreciated!

You can also visit my other blogs:
My Family Blog
My Kitchen Blog
My Shopping Blog