Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Pink Sisterhood

I have another tag people! Thanks to my fellow bloggers Chelle , Ria and Grace for this tag. Let's spread the Breast Cancer Awareness.
So, here's what you need to do:

**start copy***

1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

PINK Sisterhood
1.Fara 2. Massy 3. N.O.Y 4. Mariuca 5. A Great Pleasure 6. Benchiegrace 7. Grace 8. Jhelea 9. Richelle 10. Demcy and YOU Next!

Now, it is my turn to pass the torch to my sisterhoods:
TMerlyn, TCecille, TFaye, TWeng, Rose, Chie, & Umma.

2 comments :

Cecile said...

you are very sweet to think of me, and i like you for that :-)will post it now!

Chubskulit Rose said...

thanks so much sisterette, di ko alam to ah hehehe.. will grab it later.. mwah!