Friday, October 24, 2008

Funny Marriage Quotes


Good Morning Folks! Here I am again! Well, another copy and paste for me. You know me I like to copy and paste quotes or shall I say funny marriage quotes online. So, here it goes! Have fun!
Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

A husband is what is left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted.

I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.

My husband said it was him or the cat... I miss him sometimes.

"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.

Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.

I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children they just about throw up.

Don't marry for money. You can borrow it cheaper.

Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn't always go with everything in the house.

In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half-shut afterwards.

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

An ideal wife is one who remains faithful to you but tries to be just as charming as if she weren't.

By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam.

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.

7 comments :

Cecile said...

these quotes are hilarious, can stop laughing laughing as i read them... thanks for sahring it and thanks for the tag, i was done posting it.

Kwagoo said...

really funny! haha..

thanks for sharing! :D

Anonymous said...

haha, interesting! =)

Maus said...

hehe thanks for posting demz..
hope singles blogger read this before they got order her groom hehehe
was here!

twinks said...

Funny quotes.. :D
thanks for the laugh and for sharing.
thanks for the visit too..i'm returning the favor. btw, added you in my entrecard blogroll.
thanks..happy weekend :]

Zooropa said...

Hahaha... it's funny!

Dora:)

Chubskulit Rose said...

i like the quote where she get rid of her hubby because her cat was allergic to him lol.. hilarious!