Thursday, October 30, 2008

Funny Marriage Quotes

Good Morning Folks! Another day another blog walking day! Anyhow, here's another funny marriage quotes I found. This is hilarious! This is how I start my day by reading funny quotes online. Some of them I can relate with. Have a great one folks! Enjoy!

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met."
"Ah, yes, divorce... from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
"A married man should forget his mistakes; no use two people remembering the same thing."
"When you see a married couple walking down the street, the one that's a few steps ahead is the one that's mad."
"I have never really understood this liking for war. It panders to instincts already well catered for in any respectable domestic establishment."
"Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe."
"Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel."
"I don't think I'll get married again. I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house."
"I'm the only man in the world with a marriage licence made out to whom it may concern."
"I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her."

No comments :