Sunday, September 7, 2008

Got A Hammock!

It's been almost two months now since I started writing reviews, and with that said I earned extra money from blogging. I have fun doing it and at the same time I'm addicted with it. Do you want to know what I did of my earnings? Well, I bought a hammock from my first payout. Yeap, a hammock! I thought it would be decent to get one. We have a huge backyard and sorrounded with trees, why not get one.
It was actually delivered last friday. I was excited and can't wait to set it up. After we came from church today, we hanged out there for awhile (three of us) and it was fun! That will be our new spot from now on. We will be looking forward to use it everyday.
Now you see where my first earning goes! hahaaha....:)









6 comments :

merlyn said...

congratulations! you have a happy family, kanus-a man ka mobakasyon sa pinas? God bless your family always.

Wengss said...

kanindot sa hammock oi hehe. How i wish we could also have one. we have a big yard but no trees, just a shrubs that suround the yard.

Rizza said...

wow, this is great! it's nice to relax on that hammock :)

Nich said...

aw.. that's look so much fun.
I always want to have one of those, before I move to my new place.

Here, everything is solid concrete and no trees :(

Rachel P said...

Nice Hammock.. great that you have a yard where you can put it.. would love to have one of those too..

Cidz said...

Happy family =)