Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Better Luck Next Time!


I was frustrated this morning, because when I opened my PPP account I saw few opportunities available for me, but then when I tried to click all of them it says "Sorry, but you do not meet the opportunity requirements." . The two of them were yellow green and one is white. So, I was expected that I can take those opportunities because of the color code. Nay, I kept refreshing the page until I got bored and took a nap. hahahha....:) The other one is still there but it has the same issue, I am not qualified though the color code says "Featured Opportunity is Available to You" . I have no idea why it does that all the time. Well, better luck next time! :)

2 comments :

Melissa said...

Wow pariha tayo girl. nakaka inis.

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahaha i like your picture.... experienced that many times!