Wednesday, September 24, 2008

21 Questions!

Got tag from Mars ! :) Thanks a lot friend....:)

Some RULES:

::START::

RULES:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to ME and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE {Note that you are not ALLOWED to change this links and make sure to leave the exact URL.}
3. Copy from Start to End.
4. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

Who played along:

1. Music of my Heart 2. Me and Mine 3. Creative in Me 4. For the LOVE of Food 5. Little Peanut 6. Pea in a Pod 7. It’s Where the HEART Is 8. Around the World 9.My Colorful World 10.Random Thoughts 11.My Wonderful Life 12. Momhood Moments 13. Business Mars 14. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you dont mine,it doesn't matter 15. Your Blog Here
Questions and Answers:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"Marriages become more fragile, and divorce increases." (that came from my sociology book..hahhaa)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
- My keys
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- Brooke's Knows Best
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
-3:30:00PM
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
- 3:25 PM
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
-indoor fountain

7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
- Yesterday, we went to Old Town Sacramento

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
- Facebook, check my Mob Wars
9. What are you wearing?
- clothes
(ahhaha...shirt and short)
10. Did you dream last night?
-Yes
11. When did you last laugh?
-3 hours ago

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
-wall decorations (frames)

13. Seen anything weird lately?
- yep
14. What do you think of this quiz?
-Interesting!

15. What is the last movie you saw?
- The Shadow
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
- a plane tickets to visit the Philippines

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
-I am stubborn

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- natural disaster
19. Do you like to dance?
-yep!

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy?
-If my first baby were a boy, I would name him Hezekiah.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
- I live here in abroad...I would consider living in the Philippines for good!

Now I want to pass these questions to everybody in my bloglistl! :-)

No comments :