Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Dwelling Place

Last weekend we aren't able to do something special. My husband went to the base (Air Force) because it was his drill weekend. We aren't able to go to the church either. I woke up like super late on Saturday morning. I did unpacked some stuff, took some of the weeds in the front yard, and picked up some rotten fruits out in the backyard.

I enjoyed doing some outdoor stuff like gardening. Now that we have a huge backyard, and it has plenty of space to do some yard work. I like the fact that it has a lot of fruit trees. We don't need to buy them in the store, it's fresh from our backyard. We have green and red apples, pears, apricot, plums, lemon, oranges, grapefruit, wild black berries, lime, and grapes (taste bad). We're just lucky to have those fruits trees.

I have tons of plans in my mind. I wanted to do landscaping in the front and backyard but I have to unpack all our stuff first. My goodness all our stuff were stuck in the garage right now. So far, we love our new crib. We lived in cul de sac (court) so it is a quiet neighborhood. I will post some photos later after we get our internet connection done. Wait I have a photo from our backyard.

P.S We are here in the condo taking some of our plants. I am glad I can use the unsecured internet here.

No comments :