Thursday, August 7, 2008

Manual Labor Job


I had a rough day yesterday. My goodness! I was so exhausted from painting the walls. I also did putting some potty on the holes. We had a lot of holes in our walls (minor) from the decoration and curtain rods. I painted the whole house by myself, can you imagine that? Yes by myself! My husband was proud of me for what I've done. If you think about it, I only did it for two freak'n days. That is why I'm so stress out. I've never done anything like this in my entire life before. So, next week I will give myself a credit. I will go shopping! (hurray!)
I'm not done doing the manual labor job yet. Today, I have to vacuum the whole house. I will also try to shampoo the 2 bedrooms. It is hard for me work constantly because I have Akesha with me. She keep asking for milk, food, and anything that she can think of. That's what happen when you have a 2 year old. :)
I'm on my break now (lunch). Of course I have to do my blog, so I can make extra cash(you know what I mean?!) I am glad that I am able to take one opportunity today. :)
Anyways, I think my 15-minute break is over. Got to go now! 

No comments :