Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Inspection Day!


What a Tuesday morning! We woke up super early this morning. My husband drove us here in the condo. Because today is our home inspection day. I waited for about 3 hours for the inspector to come. The inspection went well not very well, because we failed 3 minor issues. It's not a big of a deal for the most part. We can repair these issues in one day. We don't need to hire any handyman or something, we can do this in our own.

Well, I already fixed one of the issues. My husband will replace the gasket underneath the fridge when he comes home, and tighten the bulb that is hanging in the garage. If everything is done we are all set for the next re-inspection. Hope we will pass!

Now I have nothing to do here in the condo. It's so funny because there is no chair or table. I'm just laying down here in the floor and my legs are falling asleep. :)

No comments :