Friday, August 8, 2008

The Finish Line!


Thank God it's Friday! Wow!!! Did anybody notice the figures (the date today)? What a number (08-08-08). One of my best of friends got married today. Well, actually it was yesterday (PI time).
You know what I did today? I finished shampooing and vacuuming the carpet . That was a relief! Gee that's a lot of work. I trimmed the grass in the backyard, and I cleanup some of the cabinets. Amazing! After all the hard work of doing the manual labor job, finally I can breath spontaneously. :)
I think the condo is good to go (for inspection). We have our appointment on Tuesday for the inspection. Also, we have another appointment on that day. The comcast cable guy will set up the internet connection (new place).
Our tenant is planning to move in on the first week of September. In case we have some minor issues to fix after the inspection, we still have enough time to do the work.
I can't believe that I did all the job! High five for me!!! My husband would love to help me but unfortunately he needs to go to work.
We have been eating fast food for the few days. Of course who do you think has the time to cook? When I come home, I am so dead tired. Today, I want to eat Indian food! Sorry burgers and fries, sandwiches, and Chinese restaurant. For a change I want to eat chicken curry and garlic naan.

No comments :