Sunday, July 27, 2008

Helping Hand


What a rough day! The good thing is we finished packing all the stuff in the garage. We cleaned up and throw all the unwanted stuff. We realized that we have a lot of junks sitting around in the garage for 3 years. I am glad that my husband helped out in packing, well it's weekend (no choice!). So,I guess I have to start packing our clothes tomorrow because I haven't started it yet. It is hard to pack when you have a little one. Akesha likes to play with the boxes, she will get in there and put some of her toys. Sometimes she will receive a reward from me, not a nice reward though (spanking!). She is trying to help me by taking the stuff out from the boxes, she thinks that it's funny! :) She's a character!

1 comment :

imelda said...

Hahaha, ur daughter is cute. Kids will always be kids.