Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cook Off

My favorite domestic seafood recipe is Bacalhau Fresco which is Fresh Cod. It includes cod of course but also contains rice, butter and a little bit of sherry. I think to make it even better, you might add a touch of lemon sauce. That will add an awesome flavor for any feast. Maybe to satisfy the drinkers you might want to add a little bit of beer to add that rough flavor. I would encourage you to reply with your suggestions on how to make this dish awesome, or send in your suggestions. This dish would be great for the Cook off because it has all of the awesome ingredients that make up a great dish. It has tasty fish, the alcohol, and the touch of lemon to satisfy anybodies craving. I am so excited for the American Seafood Cook Off because there is nothing like a great contest of food. Everybody loves to eat good food and the American Seafood Cook Off is the place for great food. There is nothing like the “positiveness of domestic seafood sustainability” to brighten ones day. I know you must be as excited as I am of the Cook Off and I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments :