Thursday, July 24, 2008

Anthesis




My fascination of flowers is very intense. I grew up with my grandmother who happens to have a huge garden. Gardening is one of her hobbies. I don't really like gardening but I do love to stare and sniff them. When I was in the Philippines, my mother will always buy flowers, and she will put it on the altar. I got the idea from my mom I guess, because I love to buy flowers since when I was in college.
Now that I'm married, once a month I get to have a bouquet of flowers from my husband. Usually I got it during the 3rd week or sometimes at the end of the month. It sounds corny yet romantic. We have been married for almost 4 years, and I still feel butterflies in my stomach.
From now on, I will start posting the flowers that I have every month (if he will not forget!).








Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

No comments :