Thursday, July 30, 2009
These are the knick knacks that hubby got for us when he came home from South Carolina. I did not expect him to get us these stuff...well, he knows what I like to get every time we go somewhere....SOUVENIRS! Thanks a lot hon, you are awesome. I love yah!
The best thing is that you can become a proficient piano sight reader. This website has designed a course that specializes specifically in piano sight reading practices. This course comes with a 45-minute DVD, and 1 CD ROM of computer exercises. This course can help you with your note recognition, harmonic intervals recognition, and melodic intervals recognition. This course also comes with a 177-page sheet music exercises. You can order directly from their website.
This course will give you the secrets you desire to read both treble clef and bass clef notes, count the rhythm of any piece accurately while sight reading a new piece, and will teach you the indispensable “mirror” concept. So what are you waiting for? If you want to improve or want to learn how to sight read, you need to visit sightreadingtips.com and see how they can help.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
The English tale you never to eat blackberries after early autumn. Here’s why: When the Devil was kicked out of Heaven on October 11, he landed, cursing and screaming, on a thorny blackberry bush.
He avenges himself on the same day every year by spitting on the berries, which makes them inedible. (Some people say he pees on the blackberries!) He avenges himself on the same day every year by peeing on the berries, which makes them unfit for human consumption.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
There are many reasons to use Ravel. You have a sample library that will give you the potential to perform music compared to a live orchestra. You will send them your properly formatted score via their website, and they will send you the superb recording of the piece. Your work will be scrutinized by music professionals who would be acquainted with your composition. They have the tools to make your work better. You can focus on composing, while they focus on the sample libraries with proper instrument balancing and audio mixing. The good news is that you will own the copyrights to your composition and all rights to your recording.
Ravel Virtual Studios was founded by composers who don’t have access to live musicians. They are dedicated to helping performers discover new music that should be heard. So if you are looking to improve on your composition and musical talent, you should checkout Ravel Virtual Studios.
Monday, July 27, 2009
She's so excited to see her papa back...she thought that when papa comes home she will get a "frysfries and chick-en"...lol! I made the welcome sign and Akesha draw all those twirls.
How was your weekend folks? We had a very hectic weekend. Hubby just got back from his annual tour from South Carolina....whew! Finally. Glad to have you back hon! We don't do much this weekend aside from going to church with FIL, and we went grocery shopping. And we spent most of our time at home watching movies. How about you? For the record, I wasn't able to blog hop for 2 days...sorry folks! I felt like I was gone for 1 year....lol! Anyhow, will blog hop in a bit.
The military microphone can give you robust quality sound with a wide selection available. The electret microphone can also give you the shock proof that you might desire. It can also be used with various helmet and headsets. It has a wide application from vehicle and personnel radio to rotary and fixed wing communications. The lapel microphones and CJ’s throat microphones can be easily integrated into commercial and marine audio systems. Various boom and radio interface options are also available, and you can also get noise canceling, waterproof, blastproof options and even customizable electrical and audio characteristics. You also might be interested in the Loudspeakers which include radio communication, vehicle intercom, high power sound reproduction and crowd control. It has various mounting methods for fixed station or vehicles.
So what are you waiting for? If you are looking for some military communication devices to improve on your tactical communication, you need to checkout CJ Component Products and see how they can help you.
* 1 to 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules (optional)
* 4 eggs
* 1 recipe Mock Hollandaise Sauce*
* 2 English muffins, split
* 4 slices Canadian-style bacon
* Cracked black pepper (optional)
1. If desired, lightly grease a 10-inch saute pan or skillet with cooking oil or shortening. Half-fill the skillet with water. If desired, stir in bouillon granules. Bring the water to boiling; reduce heat to simmering (bubbles should begin to break the surface of the water). Break one of the eggs into a small dish or a measuring cup with a handle. Carefully slide egg into the simmering water, holding the lip of the cup as close to the water as possible. Add remaining eggs, one at a time.
2. Simmer eggs, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until the whites are completely set and the yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and place them in a large pan of warm water to keep them warm. Prepare Mock Hollandaise Sauce.
3. Place muffin halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat about 2 minutes or until toasted. Top muffin halves with Canadian-style bacon. Broil about 1 minute more or until bacon is heated.
4. To serve, top each bacon-topped muffin half with an egg. Spoon Mock Hollandaise Sauce over eggs. If desired, sprinkle with pepper. Makes 4 servings.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Meet some of my college buddies. These photos were taken 5 years ago. This was during our graduation ball. Sorry for the quality folks... digital camera is not in during that time....lol!
These are the people I used to hang out with since I was in first year up to fourth year college. We have become good friends and develop a bond instantly during our first day of school. I also have set of friends from my high school years and that will be posted later.
Have you ever been to a graduation ball before? Graduation ball was one of my favorite highlights during my college days. How about you?
P.S I believe that I have posted these photos before but I don't know what happen...I guess I lost them.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
* 3/4 cup butter, softened
* 3/4 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 2 tsp. baking powder
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 2 eggs
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup strawberry jam
* 4 cups small whole strawberries, halved or quartered
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil beyond the edges. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl beat butter and peanut butter on medium to high for 30 seconds. Beat in sugars, baking powder, and salt until combined. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined. Beat in as much flour as you can with mixer. Stir in remaining flour.
3. Spread dough in prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned and toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
4. Cool completely on rack. Remove from pan by lifting foil. Spread jam and top with berries. Cut into bars. Serve at once or refrigerate up to 6 hours. Makes 24 bars
Make Ahead: Wrap the peanut butter base in foil; store at room temperature up to 24 hours. Before serving, top with jam and berries. Or freeze the peanut butter base in a freezer container up to 3 months.
- Glass or plastic bottle
- Thick white crafts glue
- Embroidery floss in desired colors
1. Wash the bottle. Let it dry.
2. Place a dot of glue at the bottom edge of the bottle.
3. Begin wrapping the embroidery floss around the bottle, keeping the wraps close together and applying more dots of glue when needed.
4. To change colors, cut the floss and glue the end in place.
5. Continue making stripes of color like this until the entire bottle is covered with floss. Let the glue dry.
Perfection is what American women expect to find in their husbands, but English women only hope to find in their butlers. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Republican boys date Democratic girls. They plan to marry Republican girls, but feel they're entitled to a little fun first.
Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
Shotgun wedding: a case of wife or death.
Spinster: A bachelor's wife.
Suicide is belated acquiescence in the opinion of one's wife's relatives.
Question: Ted Kennedy: "Where was George?"
Answer: Dry, sober, and at home with his wife
The days just before marriage are like a snappy introduction to a tedious book.
To heck with marrying a girl who makes biscuits like her mother--I want to marry one who makes dough like her father.
1. Select the Outlook messages you want to export
2. Choose the format profile from the MessageExport drop down list
3. Click the green disk icon.
You should visit them today and download a FREE trial of MessageExport for Outlook. So what are you waiting for?
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
I wear no uniforms, no blues or army greens
But I am in the Army in the ranks rarely seen
I have no rank upon my shoulders - salutes I do not give
But the military world is the place where I live
I'm not in the chain of command, orders I do not get
But my husband is the one who does, this I can not forget
I'm not the one who fires the weapon, who puts my life on the line
But my job is just as tough. I'm the one that's left behind
My husband is a patriot, a brave and prideful man
And the call to serve his country not all can understand
Behind the lines I see the things needed to keep this country free
My husband makes the sacrifice, but so do our kids and me
I love the man I married, Soldiering is his life
But I stand among the silent ranks known as the Army Wife.
It is not my birthday yet....not until ----, though I got an unexpected package from one of my dearest friends in blog land..no other than Tsang Shydub. She is the famous author of "Simply Happy Life", Blog Fusion, and Worth's Road. Tsang, I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am glad I have found a friend like you na inde plastic. You are one of the blogger friends I know I can rely on. Thanks for the wonderful friendship I have found in you.
(2 music discs, perfume, key holder, pocketbook, and BNY skirt)
Sorry for the blurry photos...hubby took the camera with him, so I just used the laptop instead.
* 1 lb. uncooked ground chicken or ground turkey
* 4 Tbsp. purchased basil pesto
* 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 tsp. kosher salt or salt
* 2 3-inch pieces ciabatta bread or four 3/4-inch-thick slices rustic Italian bread
* 2 Tbsp. olive oil
* 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
* 2 cups fresh basil leaves, arugula, or spring garden mix
* 8 small tomato slices
* Ground black pepper
1. In bowl combine ground chicken, half of the pesto, the Parmesan, garlic, and salt. Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick oval patties (to fit bread).
2. Halve ciabatta horizontally. Brush cut side of ciabatta or both sides of Italian bread with olive oil; set aside (reserving any extra oil).
3. For a charcoal grill, place patties on greased rack directly over medium coals. Grill, uncovered, 10 to 13 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (165 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling. Top each patty with a mozzarella slice. Cover grill; grill 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Add bread and grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until toasted. (For gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place patties on grill rack over heat. Cover; grill as above.)
4. Arrange greens on toasted bread. Top with chicken patties and tomato slices. Stir any remaining olive oil into remaining pesto and drizzle over all. Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper. Makes 4 servings.
Monday, July 20, 2009
1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® German chocolate cake mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 jar (16 to 17 oz) caramel, butterscotch or fudge topping
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 bag (8 oz) toffee chips or bits
1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Bake cake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan.
2. Poke top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with handle of wooden spoon. Drizzle milk evenly over top of cake; let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake. Drizzle with caramel topping. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
3. Spread whipped topping over top of cake. Sprinkle with toffee chips. Store covered in refrigerator.
How to apply makeup | Makeup Video
Sunday, July 19, 2009
-Increased their site traffic without spending a fortune
-Helped to design a navigational structure that works
-Improved the effectiveness of their homepage
-Created a more efficient shopping cart and checkout process
-Boosted sales dramatically with aggressive email marketing
-Simplified reporting and performance measurements
You can also sign up for FREE on her 18 Essential Marketing Tips where you will receive an E-Newsletter immediately. So if you would like to maximize your web site performance, you should visit amyafrica.com today. What are you waiting for?
Once your toddler is familiar with music, it can be a source of comfort and soothing. When music is part of the everyday routine, these songs can help your child know what to expect and feel more secure.
- skills you need to earn what you deserve
- can train you for some of the fastest growing careers in the U.S
- can give you the skills to achieve
- can teach you how to negotiate like a professional
- can help you receive your degree
- can help you earn college and continuing education credits
How about you? Are you tired of trying to find a job? If you are looking for an online course, why not visit my.learn.com? If you would like to get the job of your dreams, you should not look any further because my.learn.com is here to help. So what are you waiting for? You should create your course now to get started.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Greg has been working in the military for almost 20 years now. I am glad that he is in the Air Force Reserve and not on active duty in the military. Akesha and I miss him terribly. Even though he calls us everyday, but how I wish he's here with us. He is stationed in South Carolina AF Base right now, and will be home after 2 weeks. :( We miss you a lot hon. Take care always, and I love you. We can't wait to see you soon.